Old November 17th 14, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Weird crap in PA.

On 11/16/2014 09:41 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:09:43 AM UTC-6, dxAce wrote:
Drifter wrote:

Man in Pocono Summit see's Jesus on his fried chicken.
Oh yeah, always good news from the other end of the state.
And, a sure sign of winter around my end of the state,
2 men fall out of tree stands, Hunting season has started.
I know West Virginia gets the record every year, but we
got an early start, as its only bow season, (I think), I
don't hunt, never have. But, one in hospital and the
other dead. Great start. and, to keep this on radio, I
heard this news on KDKA.( And Rich lives in Pocono Summit).

So I'm covered here, Larry take it away.

Gun season started here yesterday, so we'll see how the toll mounts up.

You rang? I know a guy who lives in Philadelphia, PennsWoods, he is about the same age I am, I am 73, he was born in Europe. There is a Philadelphia, TheGreatLandMass too. I have never been to either one of those Philadelphias before. One time back in the 1960s, or 1970s, I went to a movie theater yo see the Philadelphia Story (something like that) movie. That movie bored me.

Cary Grant bores you?