Old November 19th 14, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Weird crap in PA.

On Monday, November 17, 2014 5:25:56 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, November 17, 2014 2:55:33 PM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 11/17/2014 12:02 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, November 16, 2014 10:06:31 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
Man in Pocono Summit see's Jesus on his fried chicken.
Oh yeah, always good news from the other end of the state.
And, a sure sign of winter around my end of the state,
2 men fall out of tree stands, Hunting season has started.
I know West Virginia gets the record every year, but we
got an early start, as its only bow season, (I think), I
don't hunt, never have. But, one in hospital and the
other dead. Great start. and, to keep this on radio, I
heard this news on KDKA.( And Rich lives in Pocono Summit).

So I'm covered here, Larry take it away.

Drifter...

Have been passing thru Pa today. All along interstate 80 saw dozens and dozens of road kills, mostly deer. Some raccoons and rabbits as well. One what looked like a small fox. Very depressing to see a mother and several small calves being mowed down and flattened...

You can tell when the hunters are in the woods, lots of road kill.
I go to Wheeling every Xmas for the lights. One year, on RT70
I counted 36 deer on the west side going from New Station to the
Wheeling exit. Has to be a record.

Drifter...

I used to know a guy from Parkersburg, West Virginia, in 1963 when I was at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. I wonder how he is doing nowadays? Harold Pack is his name.

3 Billion gallons of fracking waste water pumped into clean California aquifiers.
www.blacklistednews.com Californians are 'well Lubed' anyway. Google,,, Dry San Diego to look to sewers as water supply Doggy and I, our water comes from the clean Ross Barnett Reservoir.