Old November 22nd 14, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Dipoles, why height matters

On 11/21/2014 8:19 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

I've also run dipoles - I got WAS on 75 meters from Iowa with an
inverted VEE running from 50' to near ground. And I had a strong signal
on the Iowa 75M SSB net.

I have lots of strong signal reports from around the country on 6M AM
running 3W into a 2 foot collapsible whip.

Of course it was at the height of sunspot cycle 19 and says NOTHING about
the effectiveness of the antenna.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with your comment about a dipole on
75 meters. But you're too stoopid to understand that.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address