Old November 22nd 14, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Dipoles, why height matters

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/22/2014 5:04 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

Once again you refuse to discuss the topic. Instead of admitting you
are wrong, you are making ad hominim attacks. How like a troll.

The only topic to discuss when you go off into one of your delusional
rages and say I said things completly opposite to what I did say would
be where you could get professional help for your raging delusions.

Once again you refuse to discuss the topic. Instead of admitting you
are wrong, you are making ad hominim attacks. How like a troll.

Which topic would that be, the fact that anyone who would dare imply
that an antenna built by Jerry Stuckle is anything other than the gold
standard, perfect antenna to which all other antennas should be compared
causes you to fly into a rage?

--
Jim Pennino