Old November 23rd 14, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Dipoles, why height matters

On 11/22/2014 7:21 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

Once again you refuse to discuss the topic. Instead of admitting you
are wrong, you are making ad hominim attacks. How like a troll.

You have changed the topic so many times now I lose track.

First it was the effects of antenna height in wavelengths.

Then it was something about you not liking my response to someone who
said their antenna sucked.

I called your statement into question because you said any 80 meter
antenna under 100' (a little over 1/4 wavelength) sucked.

Then it was something about you having a WAS thus proving your antenna
was wonderful.

Yes, I proved you were wrong with your statement about wavelengths.

Then it was something about 80M and 6M being different when I said that
signal reports do not measure antenna gain or pattern.

You're the one who brought up 6M, not me.

Which topic do you want?

I haven't changed the topic at all. But you have tried to do so -
several times.

Just like the troll you are - keep trying to change the topic, but when
someone calls you on it, you blame them. It's not going to work, though.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address