Old November 23rd 14, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Dipoles, why height matters

On 2014-11-23 20:54:25 +0000, Jerry Stuckle said:

All I said was your comment about an 80 meter dipole under 100' off the
ground sucks is wrong. And I supplied the proof for it.

He's already agreed with you that that was not an accurate assessment
and didn't represent his overall judgement, just a careless reiteration
of what someone else said; and that was about 4000 posts ago!

No, he has never admitted that. He has tried to explain it away - but
never said his assessment was inaccurate. In fact, he has repeatedly
argued the opposite.

He's talking about you.

--
Jim Pennino