Old November 23rd 14, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Another antenna curiosity

Wayne wrote:

"gareth" wrote in message ...

wrote in message
gareth wrote:

The Slim Jim or the J-Pole?

Neither of those are foled.

Now I _KNOW_ that you are nothing but an ignorant abusive troll,
mouthing infantile obscenities in order to make yourself the centre of
attention

PLONK!

You asked "the Slim Jim or the J-pole?"
Nope. He's talking about essentially a vertical made out of half of a
folded dipole. And that vertical part itself is folded over.

That's quite a bit different.

Personally, I don't get the ignorant abusive troll part from his response.

It is a knee jerk reaction to someone that has called him on false
statements in the past.

--
Jim Pennino