Old November 23rd 14, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Dipoles, why height matters

On 2014-11-23 20:54:25 +0000, Jerry Stuckle said:

All I said was your comment about an 80 meter dipole under 100' off the
ground sucks is wrong. And I supplied the proof for it.

He's already agreed with you that that was not an accurate assessment
and didn't represent his overall judgement, just a careless reiteration
of what someone else said; and that was about 4000 posts ago!

No, he has never admitted that. He has tried to explain it away - but
never said his assessment was inaccurate. In fact, he has repeatedly
argued the opposite.

He's talking about you.

ROFLMAO! The troll doesn't even understand when someone else is talking
about him!

--
Remove the "x" from my email address