Old November 23rd 14, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Dipoles, why height matters

On 2014-11-23 20:54:25 +0000, Jerry Stuckle said:

All I said was your comment about an 80 meter dipole under 100' off the
ground sucks is wrong. And I supplied the proof for it.

He's already agreed with you that that was not an accurate assessment
and didn't represent his overall judgement, just a careless reiteration
of what someone else said; and that was about 4000 posts ago!

No, he said nothing like that until after about 4000 posts.

Up until then I was a troll, a liar, didn't know what the chart I produced
meant, etc.

And you still are a troll.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address