Old November 24th 14, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RF Collins RF Collins is offline

Default Sony 2001D 2SK152 replacement ....

RF Collins wrote in news:g9CdnaJ8rIcM5u_JnZ2dnUU7-
:

marc wrote in :

Hello,

I fit a 3 pin plug and tried some transistors ..

I get a good result with a C369 ...

Any comments?

I did not find my stock replacements, but have a box of spare parts
from ?? all kind of old electronics ... ;-)

Marc

You need an N channel JFET. Only replacement I have seen is an NTE312.
Radio Shack used to stock them in the stores, now only online.

Jim

Here is a tutorial on the junction field effect transistor or JFET:

http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/...or/tran_5.html