Old November 26th 14, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sony 2001D 2SK152 replacement ....

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 6:28:40 PM UTC-5, Ross Archer wrote:
On Monday, November 24, 2014 1:23:12 PM UTC-8, marc wrote:
Michael Black wrote:

If you do a search, the need to replace that front end jfet (I'm assuning
that's where the part is) is fairly common, so there are various people on
the web writing about replacing it. I think they've often used an
available jfet, which won't be optimum, but will work better than a
bipolar transistor.

I've nbever had 5 leds on 153 DLF, now I have ...

Of course, I do not know anybody close to my location with such a radio (Furnes/Ypres/Dunkeirk/Lille)...

Same for AM radios. It coul be that shortwave is a little bit lees, but it is OK ...

Ali has them: 2sk152:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/IC-2S...951278662.html

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

It ain't cheap, but an exact replacement appears to be available through:
http://www.bdent.com/2sk152-2-sony-transistor.html

Ali Baba IS CHEAPEST-a bag of 10 FOR $18.