Old November 26th 14, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Voting time for the uk.* amateur radio moderated group!

The 1st CFV has been published in uk.net.news.config and ballots are being
issued to those interested. If you'd like to cast your vote, please send a
ballot request to and a ballot will be issued
straight to you. The ballot has the full proposal and all details for the
group included, so you don't need to even go to the config group if you
don't want to!

Many of you will be familiar with uk.radio.amateur and the unpleasant
environment that persists there after years and years of abusive behaviour.
Indeed, some of that abuse routinely spills over into rec.radio.*. The
moderated group is intended to provide a refuge from such behaviour where
civilised and decent discussion of amateur radio can take root without fear
of being derailed. I hope to see many of you there!

--
Stephen Thomas Cole // Sent from my iPhone