Old November 26th 14, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Charly Charly is offline

Default Successful indoor antenna at last - I think

Le 26/11/2014 17:53, Ross Archer wrote :
I do have a Sony SW7600G so if I came across an(other) AN-LP1 I could pair them up and try the pair against it. Not in my immediate plans as they're a bit hard to find and not that versatile if I recall -- being tied to Sony radios if memory serves.

No the AN-LP1 is usable with any radio. The only advantage of - some -
Sony radios is they can switch on the antenna module remotely when you
switch on the radio.

I used it with a Sony ICF-100, Tecsun PL-390 and Sangean ATS-909 with
success. My best antenna remains my (grounded) external long wire that
lays along my roof...

Charly