Old November 27th 14, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur
gareth gareth is offline

Default Voting time for the uk.* amateur radio moderated group!

"gareth" wrote in message
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
My comments were banter

Suggesting that my wife was a sheep in the bed next to me, do you mean?

...and then, when it became apparent to you that your remarks had given
great offence why did you not apologise for them if they were just banter?

Why did you have me arrested for pressing you for an apology; that alone
suggests the earnestness behind your intention to want to insult, an
earnestness that continues to today, going by your current posts