Old November 27th 14, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected][_2_] jfeng@my-deja.com[_2_] is offline

Default Sony 2001D 2SK152 replacement ....

Since no one else has mentioned it, ISTR that people have used 2N3819 and MPF102 to replace the front end JFET. When I Googled MPF102, one link came up for 10 for $4.80 on eBay. It seems to me that any small-signal n-channel jfet will work well enough to get you a functioning radio (but I have never actually made this repair). While you are at it, you might also want to put parallel back-to-back Si switching diodes (1N914 or 1N4148) between the gate and ground to protect the jfet from ESD.