Old November 27th 14, 08:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Perjury

On 11/27/2014 3:13 PM, gareth wrote:
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Chronos wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:36:25 +0000
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
For those wondering
...don't go there. If you haven't heard about this, you must be new here
and you're a very lucky person ;-)

You simply don't want people to know the type of person you are chummy
with
and defend.

The type of person who speaks up for decency and gentlemanly conduct and
against the disgraceful goading and innuendo of yours?

In your shoes most people would do the same, unless they were decent of
course.

If you had any decency, you would have _IMMEDIATELY_ apologised as soon
as you knew that your comment about my wife being a sheep in the bed had
caused great offence, and not had me arrested for soliciting that apology.

Yea, Brian, you should apologize to the sheep. No self-respecting sheep
would get in bed with him!

I stand by what I did; you as a 45-year-old male, having been sacked from
your
job and being unable to find another, "decided" to become a schoolteacher,
and yet when you were under training at an all-girls' grammar school during
the
day, during the evening you were deliberately and concertedly publishing
grossly offensive and racist remarks about sheep. In my books that renders
you completely unsuitable to be a schoolteacher, and I think that you have
no
leg to stand on when you talk about decency.

And you got slapped down for it - like you should have.

How were your remarks about sheep ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

How are your (false) claims of perjury ever relevant to a NG devoted to
amateur radio?

--
Remove the "x" from my email address