Old November 29th 14, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default High brightness LEDs?

In rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/28/2014 9:10 PM, wrote:
In rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

No, I am arguing from facts - unlike you. I've been in the business of
installing lighting control (and other things) for 11 years now. We
install numerous LED control systems every year.

I forgot that you are an expert on EVERYTHING and to call into question
anything you say is the ultimate insult.

You've just proven once again that you're an expert in NOTHING.

And you've just proven once again that all that you know is what you have
supposedly done, not what exists in the world.

Here is a couple of articles on the subject from people who do NOT make
a living selling either light bulbs or controls.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/five-thin...ing-led-bulbs/
http://www.cnet.com/news/which-led-l...t-for-dimming/

It seems that yes, dimmable LED bulbs are available for legacy dimmers,
and they work just fine.

snip

--
Jim Pennino