Old November 30th 14, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default High brightness LEDs?

On 11/30/2014 1:22 PM, wrote:
In rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/30/2014 1:00 AM,
wrote:
In rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

Any UNQUALIFIED reviewer is in the funny pages. And they are right at
your speed.

My god you are the poster boy for megalomania.

ROFLMAO!

Show me a QUALIFIED reviewer, not someone who is a "text-based adventure
connoisseur". But you can't, because there isn't one who agrees with
your delusions.

One does not need to know how to design something to test something,
you megalomaniac.

I could waste my time finding lots of independant reports by lots of
independant sources but since they woud disagree with what the Great
and Mighty Jerry Stuckle, Fountain of all Knowledge that is True and
seller of light bulbs, you would just call them funny papers and the
writers incompetant.

Show me a QUALIFIED reviewer, not someone who is a "text-based adventure
connoisseur". But you can't, because there isn't one who agrees with
your delusions.

But you're too caught up in your ad hominim attacks, and are unable to
find a qualified reviewer who agrees with you - because they don't.

I'll bed your "text-based adventure connisseur" doesn't even know the
difference between a watt and a joule.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address