Old November 30th 14, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default High brightness LEDs?

On 11/30/2014 5:09 PM, wrote:
In rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/30/2014 3:28 PM,
wrote:
In rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Yet more megalomaniacal ranting caused by others disagreeing that Jerry
Stuckles knows everything and is ALWAYS correct, even when he is not.

I guess I should say I did mispeak; the remaining analog TV stations are
not "the reason" the FCC denied the 4M band petition, they are one of the
reasons.

Lost it again, Jimmy? When you run out of valid arguments, you have to
resort to ad hominim attacks? Who called people trolls and liers

As I stated before, it would be trivial to find thousands of your posts
where you call people trolls and liars. Any particular group you would
like to start with, you megalomaniacal ass hole?

Lost it again, Jimmy? When you run out of valid arguments, you have to
resort to ad hominim attacks? Who called people trolls and liers (sic).

Why don't you prove your claims?

--
Remove the "x" from my email address