Old December 4th 14, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default What are you doing with shortwave?

On 12/01/2014 01:38 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
On 12/1/2014 9:23 AM, dave wrote:
On 11/28/2014 05:25 PM, Ross Archer wrote:

[...]
PSK31? Or some other mode?

Yes. There are more efficient modes but not suitable for rag-chewing
(which I loathe) except for CW which I can only do by keyboard and
decoder.

Are you saying you loathe rag-chewing, or loathe modes that are not
suitable for rag-chewing?

All the best,

Kevin.

The former. I am incapable of casual conversation due to my Ass Burgers!