Old December 8th 14, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sctvguy1[_2_] sctvguy1[_2_] is offline

Default December 7, 1941 Pearl Harbor Day Never Forget

On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 06:35:38 -0800, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:31:18 AM UTC-6, Ross Archer wrote:
On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:24:22 PM UTC-8,
wrote:
On Friday, December 7, 2012 3:52:52 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' --
than it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs
and Brits included.

At some point even the good guys were bad guys. Everyone has some
nasty behavior in the past.
Theoretically we try to be better than we were before, and never use
other peoples' bad behavior as an excuse for us to continue our own
except as the last resort.

There was the American Revoluntioary War a lonnnnnng time ago. How many
people talk about that nowadays?

Ben Franklin used to eat cuhulin's popcorn. WHEEEEEDDOOGGEEEE!!! I'm
gonna' listen to SuperTalkMS and eat me some chitlins.
,,,,www.eatmesomechitlins.com