Old August 27th 03, 02:50 PM
Mike Coslo

Dave Bushong wrote:
Does anyone believe the bumper sticker that says "United We Stand"?

Here, on this newsgroup, we all sound like a bunch of assholes who hate
each other.

And we all sound like a bunch of *hams* who hate each other, if you read
this newsgroup.

Why do those people want to kill us? I don't know. But if we fight
amongst ourselves, they win. They win by sitting back and watching us
self-destruct.

Wow, Dave! That's a stretch. With just a few notable exceptions, most
of us here in rrap enjoy our arguments with each other, and don't take
it too seriously or personally.

Or do you want to tell us just what we should think and say?

- Mike KB3EIA -