Old December 13th 14, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Voting time for the uk.* amateur radio moderated group!

Michael Black wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2014, wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:14:44 +0000, Spike
wrote:

Stephen, you forgot to add .space, .policy, and .dx to the
rec.radio.amateur.* groups in your canvass for support outside of the UK
for the proposed UK group, and free.uk.amateur-radio is also missing
from your list.

What about uk.rec.gardening too?

I'm sure one or two radio people keep an eye on that ng too.

He seems to be doing searches.

Nah, I'm subscribed to both the groups you mention.

--
Stephen Thomas Cole // Sent from my iPhone