Old August 31st 03, 02:41 AM
Llgpt

Subject: AOL pulls Jon Cunningham's web pages
From: (Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:03 PM Central Daylight Time
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:28:02 -0400, Archduke Hiram Knickers
wrote:

"Jayne Nye" wrote in message
On 30 Aug 2003 13:47:23 GMT, Soames123 wrote:
- Who'se Jon Cunningham ??

Jon Cunningham is ham radio operator K1TP, and he has had his 14.313
MHz web pages up for quite a long time at
http://members.aol.com/jcunham.

On them, he frequently put down Usenet radio posters as beneath contempt,
but he completely overlooked his own tendency of late to post what
many people would think of as porn or links to porn. I guess that AOL
decided to nuke the pages for that same reason.

His page is back up on AOL as I type this.
http://www.cafeshops.com/tshirtstop/141552

(pfhbbblttt!!!!!!!!!!)

I was right. AOL *did* have a word with K1TP. From his web page at
the time of this posting (and I quote):

"New Location of As The World Turns............courtesy of the AOL
police ..." [location snipped]

And Jon has moved so that he can continue to post his drek without
interference.

So "pfhbbblttt!!!!!!!!!!" right back at you, Numbnuts.

Les, Dan and the other ignoramuses could of course be expected to
shoot from the hip and be wrong (as usual). They are sooooo
predictable.

You are mistaken once again Christy, or whatever your name is today. When you
said it was down, it wasn't. End of story. I "never" said it would be removed.

Get your facts straight asshole.