Old January 2nd 15, 07:59 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Irv Finkleman VE6BP Irv Finkleman VE6BP is offline

Default The capacity hat?

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jan 2015 11:17:07 -0700, Irv Finkleman VE6BP
wrote:

Nice links Jeff! Thanks!
The W8UZZ has quite the collection!

Irv VE6BP

Google turned up quite a few hits, but most of them were useless for
describing how a capactive hat works. So, I picked out what I
considered to be the better pages. I also looked at Google Images for
decent photos, which is where I found the W8UZZ collection.

Incidentally, I'm only 5ft 5in tall, so I wear a capacitive hat on my
head so that I can act like the big guys.

Have you considered an aluminum pyramid? :-)

Irv