Old January 7th 15, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Oregonian Haruspex Oregonian Haruspex is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO

On 2015-01-07 21:38:42 +0000, Kevin Alfred Strom said:

On 1/6/2015 11:21 PM, wrote:
Awhile back Mr. Strom mentioned on the Liberty Net that the
police confiscated all his radio equipment while they were
investigating the allegations against him made by his then wife
(or girl friend?).

By what statute can this be legally done? I thought asset
forfeiture could only be invoked in drug, money laundering or
other crimes in which the defendant benefited financially.

Can anyone shed light upon this?

The married FBI/JTTF agent who was sleeping with my ex-wife (the _only_
two "witnesses" for the bogus charges filed against me) intervened with
the courts and facilitated the theft of almost all of my possessions by
my then-spouse, which included my radio gear.

As for the FBI faking or planting false evidence and other criminal
acts, simple searches on "FBI planted" or "FBI suborned" or "FBI faked"
will lead to many examples. It probably happens a lot more times than
just the cases that have come to light, too, since often the criminals
get away with it without any journalists or writers finding out.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.

My grandfather was a life-long Customs officer and he thought the FBI
was shadier than any outfit in the nation, including the CIA.