Old January 16th 15, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum Keven Albert Strum is offline

Default Proclaiming tonight's Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net - starting now at10pm Eastern.

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 3:13:03 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
Pine Beetles destroying Forests.

Yep I seen the kitty-kitty-raccoon commercial, DD. Kinda cute.
I tell you what's the ruination of the ecosystem around here - 'yotes.
State Wildlife Department got posters at the gun stores to kill 'em all.
Them dam 'yotes is killin' baby deers, baby rabbits and wild turkeys.
Anna lotta pet dawgs 'n cats in the 'burbs, too.
If you ever come to SC, warn doggy to steer clear of them rascals.
Don't know what to do about no pine beetles, but the boys over to the hunt club says a 22-250 is the charm on a buncha 'yotes.