Old September 6th 03, 12:35 PM
theVoid

Odious wrote in message ...
John Kimball wrote:

On 4 Sep 2003 04:08:33 -0700 (theVoid) wrote in
Message id: :

(LeModernCaveman) wrote in message ...
1. You never denied you were posting the anonymous posts when I
mentioned it a week ago. We all know that you -always- publically deny
false allegations.

You know I as pretty sure it wasn't ray until he fell into the old
"shill" accusations, and oddly ray is noticeably silent in the threads
where the anon poster is spewing his crap.

Wasn't me who posted that stuff.

Tell you what, Ray.

Publically deny that you didn't post the message with a message id of
r, and I'll believe
you.

Believe what you want, but it's Roger Wiseman from West Virginia. I'd
recognize his M.O. anywhere.

Actually Roger and Ray are a lot alike in many ways. It is easy to
understand how someone with no knowledge of Roger would mistake the two.

Ok, if these trolls aren't Ray then I apologise to Ray for making such statements

Roger must be quite sad
--
theVoid