Old February 4th 15, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Paranoia or what?

On 2/4/2015 11:50 AM, Spike wrote:
On 04/02/15 13:04, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 2/4/2015 4:15 AM, Spike wrote:
On 03/02/15 20:17, Irv Finkleman VE6BP wrote:

I haven't seen a post on this group since the 27th of January.
Was it something I said, or what?
Just gotta make sure this newsgroup is still working! :-)

de Irv, VE6BP

There isn't enough traffic in the RRA* groups to warrant the current
set-up. RRAM averages less than one post per day from individuals. They
would be better merged into one group, with RR.info carrying the
interminable blogs.

However, that would mean dismantling an empire, so I don't see it
happening.

It would be even better if trolls like you weren't posting to the
newsgroups. Then we might get back some of the people who left in the
past.

You (general) won't get them back by diluting a diminishing user-base
over several largely redundant groups, but you just might do it by
forming a general group that has some real activity in it.

They won't come back as long as the trolls (which caused them to leave
in the first place) are still around - no matter how many or few
newsgroups you have.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address