Old February 4th 15, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Paranoia or what?

"Irv Finkleman VE6BP" wrote in message

At the moment, after 5 years off air due to illness and an inability to
construct antennas to fit the tiny balconies where I am now 'incarcerated'
(i.e. senior's care villas), my current goal is to get on
HF for starters -- and even that is not easy here.

Sorry to hear that, but it comes to us all in time.

What about getting hold of a weather balloon and using it to
tow a long wire aloft (but sort out your own earth / counterpoise
arrangement)?