Old February 7th 15, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Oregonian Haruspex Oregonian Haruspex is offline

Default There is something wrong with the shortwave bands.

This has been a really, really crappy cycle. Perhaps the poor
propagation is one more reason so many shortwave broadcasters have shut
down or scaled back.

Here in the PNW I can receive RHC and many stations from China and
Asiatic Russia in the early morning, and this past fall I was getting
VOK pretty strong in the evenings.

Lately it has been pretty crappy listening though. Hang in there!