Old February 12th 15, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jim Mueller Jim Mueller is offline

Default BC-375 filament voltmeter switch

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:06:58 -0800, jsfjr wrote:

Hi
I'm looking for the filament voltmeter toggle switch for the BC-375
transmitter.
Buy or trade Thanks Joe N4NYT

How does this switch differ from any other toggle switch and how would
someone recognize one if they had it in their box of switches?

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.