Old February 14th 15, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jim Mueller Jim Mueller is offline

Default 15" stainless steel cube?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:32:59 +0000, gareth wrote:

Having scavenged anything that might be useful from the old dishwasher,
there must be a use for its washing compartment,
a 15" cube stainless stell box, but I'm struggling to think of one!

How about a distinctive capacitive hat for an antenna?

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.