Old February 14th 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Irv Finkleman VE6BP Irv Finkleman VE6BP is offline

Default Interest in antennas

John S wrote:
I posted a problem (proposal) back in the "Paranoia or what?" thread.
The only response was Jerry Suckle who advised me to look at then
manufacturer's data sheet.

This is actually a question which applies to all frequencies because the
same principles, calculations, and analysis can be applied. There is no
difference except for the frequency of interest.

I ask again, is there no interest?

I think I replied, if only to state that my current ambition is to get
an antenna outside and get back on the air. Other projects such as your
chip project are way off in the future. Perhaps it's just that no one
is interested in a project of that type. I did read it though!

de Irv VE6BP