Old February 15th 15, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
bilou bilou is offline

Default Interest in antennas

"John S" wrote in message
I posted a problem (proposal) back in the "Paranoia or what?" thread.

.. The only response was Jerry Suckle who advised me to look at then
manufacturer's data sheet.

This is actually a question which applies to all frequencies because the
same principles, calculations, and analysis can be applied. There is no
difference except for the frequency of interest.

I ask again, is there no interest?

Such a title in a newsgroup dealing on antenna is exactly the type of
message
I don't bother to read.