Old December 28th 03, 03:32 PM
Crazy George

Jay:

It is not possible to give a useful answer to that question, since the RF
fields from the stations you want to hear are dramatically altered by the
surroundings (attic wiring, and any other conductive materials, even the
building materials). Installations of this type are strictly cut and try,
for this reason. Just moving the antenna a few feet can make remarkable
changes in the reception, and optimum for one station may well be bad for
another. Big antenna, high and in the clear is the only realistic answer to
your question.

Good luck anyway.

--
Crazy George
Remove N O and S P A M imbedded in return address
"John Quinn" wrote in message
Hi all,
I have a new Eavesdropper-T/Coax antenna that I'd like to install in
the attic. Whats the best way to lay it out to maximize the signals
from Europe? Also, is there a best practice way to lay it out to get
the best signal pickup from all over the world, and not just limit
ones self to Europe? I say Europe here as I think they have the most
numerous English spoken news stations. Thanks, Jay