Old February 22nd 15, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Daytona 500 ?

On Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 1:43:13 PM UTC-6, dxAce wrote:
Drifter wrote:

Steve, it's more like the commercial 500 for FOX. What a bunch of crap.
No wonder NASCAR has lost so many fans. I watch more and more Indycar
and Formula 1. I even go to fewer NASCAR races than I used to. I used
to go Daytona one year and Indy 500 the next. Now I go to Indy almost
every year. Maybe 6 or so NASCAR. And at the least 8 to 10 Indy car
races. What a bunch of crap.

I did like that one Coke commercial a bit ago. I guess one has to
understand that somebody has to pay for all of this, and I'm an over the
air viewer. But yes, there does seem to be a lot of commercials.

Commercials help 'pay the freight', so to speak.