Old February 23rd 15, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
PD0AC via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin PD0AC via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [PD0AC] Baofeng Tech teaser unveiled

Post : Baofeng Tech teaser unveiled
Author : Hans
Tags : Anytone, Anytone Tech, Baofeng, Baofeng Tech, GMRS, MURS, NOAA,
Preppers
Categories : Amateur Radio, Chirp, HAM Gear, HAM Radio

From the moment Baofeng Tech posted their teaser, I've been in contact with

Todd, Managing Director of Baofeng Tech ( https://baofengtech.com/ ) and now
Anytone Tech ( https://anytonetech.com/ ) .

Basically I've known all along what was going on, but promised not to publish
or share any information before a certain date: February 23, 00.00 UTC. It's
common practice to sign an NDA (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement ) in such a case, which
I did, and something I will always honor to the letter.

[...]