Old February 25th 15, 11:29 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Brian Reay[_5_] Brian Reay[_5_] is offline

Default What is the point of digital voice?

On 25/02/15 11:24, gareth wrote:
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
On 25/02/15 10:39, gareth wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message

I thought it might be that, but it still makes no sense to me. Who or
how
does changing the direction of rotation of a rotating vector change its
"size". Are you defining size as the rotation so that going from a + to
a - is like reversing the direction of a vector? I think most people
would consider the "size" of a vector to be the magnitude which is
independent of phase angle and so rotation, no?
Perhaps you can explain this with a little math?
Not my gibberish, refer to the original posting ...