Old February 25th 15, 01:25 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
gareth gareth is offline

Default What is the point of digital voice?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

Read my response to rickman for a more detailed explanation of the term.
However, as you can see from the stuff he has posted, that was not the
context. He has finally grasped the phasor concept, which is progress, but
given that seems to have taken over 10 years, I can't disagree with his
previous comment re his being a 'slow learner'.

More immature remarks from you; remarks that are riddled with confabulated
untruths in your attempt to make yourself feel better.

Why do you have that need to belittle others?

Shame on you.