Old February 25th 15, 05:43 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,comp.dsp
gareth gareth is offline

Default What is the point of digital voice?

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message
"gareth" wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message

Maybe I don't understand the issue. Isn't that a valid example of a
negative frequency? There are some DSP experts in comp.dsp who talk
about
negative frequency often.

If you, or, indeed, anyone else has any difficulties with the subject
matter
and DSP in general, then do ask me, because having worked through
what appeared as a number of anomalies (all resolved 9 years ago
when I was working as a DSP manufacturer, picoChip in Bath, UK)
I feel sure that I'm well positioned to understand the difficulties that
others might encounter in this area.

WARNING! Make sure to search the archives and read all about his "Big K"
theory before taking seriously anything Gareth says about DSP. It'll
quickly become apparent that he has no understanding whatsoever of the
subject and you'll save yourself from wasting any time talking to him
about
it.
Interestingly, the true experts of comp.dsp refer to Gareth Alun Evans
G4SDW as "that idiot from uk.radio.amateur".

You continue to make a fool of yourself by posting nothing but infantile
abuse
and all your posts lack any evidence of comprehension of technical matters.

And your malicious cross-post to comp. dsp is not lost on me; more evidence
of your infantile need to draw attention to yourself by stirring things up.

By referring to, "Big K", you refer to the anomalies of 10 years and more
ago to which I alluded and which were resolved 9 years ago, so what point
are you making, exactly?

As I said, as I had some difficulties which were resolved, that places me in
a good position to
assist others who may also have such difficulties.