Old February 25th 15, 06:59 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,comp.dsp
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default What is the point of digital voice?

"robert bristow-johnson" wrote in message
On 2/25/15 12:46 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
As I said, as I had some difficulties which were resolved, that places
me
in
a good position to
assist others who may also have such difficulties.

don't worry about it...teechers don't do nuffin wurfwhile at skool ....

yoos to b i cudn't even spel injunear, now i arr won.

--

r b-j

fenestrating.....