Old February 25th 15, 07:10 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
gareth gareth is offline

Default What is the point of digital voice?

"Michael Black" wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1502251356170.14915@darkstar. example.org...
Only because you continue to keep that war going even as it spills out of
the UK newsgroup.

I didnt' "feed the troll", you do that all the time by keeping up the
vendetta. I chose to say something about the topic, certainly about how
ideas advance, and it exists whether or not he is a troll.

I am no troll, but a spokesman for the technical and gentlemanly
traditions of amateur radio, but Cole, having no experience of either,
resorts to childish tirades of abuse in a vain attempt to
mask his appalling ignorance.

It has been very ntoiceable today that Cole's posts have all
been vehicles for gratuitous abuse.