Old September 20th 03, 08:49 PM
Steve Silverwood

In article ,
says...
My Radio Shack digital clock has died after only 25 years of use, and
I'm having trouble finding a suitable replacement. Set to UTC, it was
a great clock shack clock for logging, etc.

Any suggestions for an inexpensive 24-hour digital clock that runs off
115V?

I'm happy with the little MFJ clock I have. Has two little LCD clocks,
run off internal watch-type batteries. I get a couple of years' use out
of the batteries, and I can take it afield when I have a mind to. One
clock is for local time, the other is for UTC. They also have a single
UTC-only version. No WWV sync though but I think that's not that
critical an issue.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS