Old March 6th 15, 02:58 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
rickman rickman is offline

Default The biscuit barrel

On 3/6/2015 5:52 AM, Spike wrote:
On 06/03/15 09:47, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

everybody would get on well if it wasn't for those two ........

Perhaps that was the agenda all along.

I figured my effort was doomed to fail. At least Gareth didn't respond
directly to the dynamic duo. Who knows, this topic seems to have some
interest from the group. Maybe the on topic posts will outnumber the
pointless tit-for-tat posts.

I will say that Gareth is not without blame either. He needs to ignore
the rantings. Just as they feed the troll behavior in him, he feeds the
troll behavior in them.

Troll vs. Troll

--

Rick