Old September 21st 03, 12:27 AM
J Tabor

Default Free - 24-Hour Analog Clock

The KTS 24-hour Clock Screen Saver is a great clock for radio listeners.

The KTS 24-hour Clock Screen Saver features:
24-hour analog display
User selectable time zone
Customizable face and hands

This is fully-functional-trial software. But, you can get a free license for
the KTS 24-hour Clock Screen Saver - before 0000Z on Tuesday 23 September
2003 - just send an email saying that you read about it here. Use the email
address on the website or the software, not the address on this message.

www.taborsoft.com

If you need a different type clock, try the NERDAlert and/or ID Wizard
software.

We do not collect, nor de we share email addresses. The purpose of this
offer is to provide a community service and introduce you to our software
tools for radio users.

Regards,
Jim
--