Old March 9th 15, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] patterson8@actrix.co.nz is offline

Default Sangean ATS909X Yahoo group

On Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 2:23:11 PM UTC+13, Merlin wrote:
In anticipation of the release of this new receiver in the next few
months, I have started a Sangean ATS909X Yahoo group:
ATS909X : Sangean ATS-909X

Is anyone going to explain how the ATS 909X telescopic antenna Mis Match can be fixed or modified,or are you just going to talk about plastic cases?I havent bought mine yet,but will need to fix that antenna problem that everyone on reveiws are talking about.