Old March 10th 15, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Eric Weaver Eric Weaver is offline

Default Prototyping boards for "ugly" analog/RF circuits

On 2/25/15 11:05 PM, Dave Platt wrote:
I recently spent a bit of time laying out some general-purpose
prototyping boards, for building small analog and RF circuits in the
"ugly" and "Manhattan" traditions. They're similar to what you can
make by cutting isolated circular pads into a piece of double-sided PC
board stock using a core drill chucked in a Dremel...

Very nice, Dave! I think I'll order a few of these for my tronics
hacking. So the pads are, what, like 4 or 5 mm diameter?