Old March 10th 15, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:15:59 AM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 09/03/15 18:57, m II wrote:
On 15-03-07 12:14 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

* Fetchit caved in to Jewish pressure and decided to send a
representative to meet with war criminal and mass murderer Benjamin
Netanyahu when he came to Washington to try to stir up a war between the
US and Iran. (10 minutes)

Is there any way of getting public records concerning charges against
Netanyahu? He was writing bad cheques in New York before he got involved
in politics. As far as I know, there was no discharge of the cases.

He has dual citizenship and will be getting the US taxpayer to pay both
his Pensions. Obviously smarter than the average US taxpayer...

Like all members of the ruling caste, he is above the law. The call it
democracy but it is oligarchy with pantomime elections to mollify the
people. It will be democracy when we the people dispense *our* choice of
justice to the embezzlers, spendthrifts and warmongers who grow fat on
our work and our taxes.

The Paradox of America's Electoral Reform, by George Friedman. www.stratfor.com