Old March 10th 15, 07:02 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Flash Flash is offline

Default A psychological conundrum?

On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:38:55 +0000, Sonny Ąd wrote:

On 09/03/15 19:33, gareth wrote:
Why would...

...any person in their right mind crosspost that nonsense to 2 amateur
radio groups?

People here should do as I did and filter his posts automatically deleting them
every time I get new headers. Unfortunately people replying get through.

Rather than argue with the moron, I suggest others filter his posts as well.
That will put an end to his childish diatribes that have nothing to do with the
group.

Stop feeding trolls!